Where Silver is an adorable cat !

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kitty Cups

Hey Guys,

Not only Anna Kendrick can do the cup song, i can do it too!

Kitty Cups

"I got my ticket cat nip for the long way round
Two bottles of whiskey cans of tuna for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow
what you say
When I'm gone...
When I'm gone..
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair fur
You're gonna miss me everywhere
Oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone"

kitty cups
You coming or what?
xoxo,
Silver Meow

7 comments:

  1. Your voice is so musical Silver - can we have an encore please.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like your version much better, Silver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We likes your version much better too, dear Silver! You not going anywheres are you? we would miss you if you were goned! happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful we enjoyed your rendition.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your version is way better :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure,JJ
    and Angels Tiger and Tillie

    ReplyDelete