Where Silver is an adorable cat !

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Caturday Blues

Hey guys,

This has to be the worse Caturday EVER! Caturday is my day of rest, I thought that was a common knowledge between all humans. But nope! My human decided that I should get one last bath since "winter is coming"!

I was just sleeping at about noon time and then, all of a sudden, my human grabbed me and then I was in the bathroom. It was like an end of the world experience for me, I was so scared! I saw the setup of the bathroom, all the human shampoo and rugs were cleaned out of there, with only a bucket full of water and a bunch of my shower kitty towels around the tub.

So they got me! I was trapped! First, she brushed me, so all my kitty hair came out, I mean seriously! I need that fur! Then they put me in the tub. It was okay until they put the water on me, my coat was PAWSOME tho. It slide the water right off, since I was oily. So they just scooped more water on me and I was finally soaked in. I MEOWED and MEOWED, but they just ignored me. Second, they put this weird oats shampoo on me, this was unbearable but I managed to give the humans a few scratchy-scratches, just to show how upset I was. Third, came the wash off. That was the worst! So I tried to jump out of the tub several times. I HATE WATER! Did you not get the memo?  Then when I was all washed off I thought it was over. The towels wrapped me up and I was getting all dried up. But I spoke too soon, the human would not let me air dry. Out comes the blow dryer.

I am so tired now, I will not tolerate this!

Xoxo, 
Silver Meow

22 comments:

  1. Aw. Sorry to read that the experience was so humiliating for you.

    Not that this is any help in your own predicament, SIlver, but you know, some kitties actually seem to like a good bath. Even get perturbed when a human being tries to take them out:

    Kitten Refuses to Leave Warm Bath!

    Well, I hope you recover and have a marvelous Sunday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you don´t like taking bath´s , Silver :(
    Me I like to take bath´s , but I don´t like the hairdryer.
    I think I shall have a bath tomorrow since it Cat´s Day here in Sweden next weekend and I´m going to celebrate it with my human :)
    First I´m going to visit her job on the friday and then I´m going to be in a Pet store both saturday and sunday.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's very exciting. i don't like to go outside tho. i'm an indoor cat

      Delete
  3. How did you manage to live through such a trauma, Silver? You're one amazing kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like baths. I have them every week. No blow dryer though because i don't like it. Mom just uses the fan to dry off my fluffyness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow... that's very impressive~ i would not be able to do what you do.

      Delete
  5. Wow, you are very brave and tolerant to get baths like that. None of us have ever had a bath with anything but a tounge, but we could tell a story about a certain "tip" of a certain tail....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i might want to move in with you. my human is some kinda of crazy!

      Delete
  6. OMC, Silver! What a terrible thing you had to experience. We hope your humans gave you lots of treats afterwards to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES indeed! my human trys to brain wash me with all the treats and such.

      Delete
  7. Yikes. Silver, that sounds absolutely horrible! Did you get lots of treats afterwards? Because you totally deserve them after that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always deserve more treats, what do you talking about?

      Delete
  8. What a terrible experience! Hope they gave you lots of tuna after.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you might need some nomnom therapy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've already booked an appointment, will you come join me?

      Delete
  10. My two are with you about the bath caper.....IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!! Sadly, I'm with the human on this, sometimes cats need a dip, even if it is an absolute riot. I always do the manicure before a bath just to lessen the shredding of my skin. My old cat, now long gone, was so young when we got her she never quite got the hang of cleaning herself and needed a bath in autumn and around Christmas as she smelt like old socks and it was like a military exercise, with many casualties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The peeps are crazy. Don't they know that we have our own techniques for cleaning? Your peeps should have used their tongues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will take me at least a week to get my cat smell back!

      Delete